Feb 22, 2011

ADELE

In honor of Adele's newest album "21" being released in the states today, here are some of the stunning pictures via the digital booklet that came with the album download on my iTunes.  She really is stunning and her music is so intense, yet understood.  In my opinion, her voice is in league with the greats.  I can imagine every one of her songs being played in the background of movies like Notting Hill, Love Actually, Bridget Jones' Diary, The Holiday or My Best Friend's Wedding.  If you aren't acquainted with her music yet... well what are you waiting for?




 ♥ ♥ ♥

7 comments:

  1. she is absolutely amazing! her voice is just incredible. i love these photos x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picked up the album this morning and it's been on repeat all day. Was really upset I couldn't actually get it on release day. She's been one on my favorite artists since prior to "19" being available stateside. So, so, so good. Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The song is truly amazing love it
    Fabulous thanks for the comment on my blog
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog you got here!
    Beautiful photos, she's great!

    xoxo

    http://mirelamededovic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been hearing great things about her, but haven't listened yet - I've gotta go do that!

    MEGAN LAND
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. really nice pics!
    love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think!
If you have a question for me, please ASK here. xx