Feb 8, 2011

Nary Manivong

Nary Manivong:
from the Columbus streets to New York Fashion Week 



Nary Manivong from StyleLikeU.com from Stylelikeu on Vimeo.
 

Nary is actually from my hometown and I'm doing an interview with him for an article I'm writing.
(For those unaware, I am a third year journalism and fashion student)
I am beyond thrilled, and I hope to be able to share it with you all soon, 
as soon as the chaos of fashion week dies down!
Keep a lookout for his newest line "NAHM" (collaborated with Ally Hilfiger) this NYFW.

4 comments:

  1. love the video; how cool that he's from your hometown. i really like when he talks about the meaning of the jewelry he wears. can't wait to see your interview. -- i'm moving to wisconsin for a merchant-in-training job w/ a company called lands' end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow thats fantastic interesting style
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice video and interesting style, so cool!
    xoxo
    S


    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think!
If you have a question for me, please ASK here. xx