Apr 11, 2011

Paperclip Dress??

 Greetings, earthlings! I have once again slipped into the barely traversable fog that is my school life. I tried my hardest to plan this quarter so that I wouldn't be up until 2 a.m. every night finishing articles, but, to put it simply, I failed miserably. My current projects include: designing a dress around a paper clip (I kid you not), a magazine article on young women vegetarians & a disgusting amount of ART HISTORY READING. So, on the off occasion that I do get to go out and spend time with friends, I try and play dress up as best I can. This past weekend, I was feeling nautical stripes and my blazer. I thank my roommate for the waves in my hair. She works that curling iron like nobody's business.

Here is version #1 of my paperclip inspired dress. Now I hear you all wondering aloud, "I don't see a paperclip..." It's about INSPIRATION, people. (And yes, I did cut Scarlet Johnansson's head out of Marie Claire magazine)


So how was everybody's weekend? (I just got my camera back, my sister took it to Vegas, so my goal is more outfit posts like I did in the past!!)

4 comments:

  1. I really like your blog, and your design is amazing as well. Yea I live in the Netherlands, but it can be pretty boring sometimes haha and the wheather here, the past 2 days were great and sunny, almost felt like summer again but today it's very cloudy and the wind blows me away. But its not so bad as snow, I can imagine its hard to dress for wheather which changes every day hahaa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:17 AM

    Anyone who is willing to get a niсely-tonеd ѕtοmаch
    can use thiѕ belt.

    Ηere is my page - visite site

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:40 PM

    Thank уou, I've recently been searching for information approximately this subject for a long time and yours is the best I have found out till now. But, what about the conclusion? Are you sure in regards to the source?

    Here is my weblog crear facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:20 AM

    My perѕonal boyfrіеnd аnԁ I absοultelу luv these е cigarettes

    Fеel freе tο suгf to my homepage: https://www.barmen.nu/mediawiki/index.php?title=Bruker:EduardoGR

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think!
If you have a question for me, please ASK here. xx